The AllCare ProTens Machine is a dual channel TENS machine with adjustable pulse width, pulse rate, intensity, modes and an accurate timer of 15, 30 and 60 minutes, will stop output at pre-setting time.
What are TENS and how do they work?
Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation is a pain control treatment. It is often called TENS for short. A TENS unit is a portable, pocket-sized, battery-powered device. The TENS unit uses mild, safe electrical signals to help control pain and delivers the electrical signal to the body through a connection of a lead wire and self adhesive conductive electrode.
- Dual Channel
- Hard Carry Case
- Battery Powered
- Adjustable pulse width, pulse rate plus intensity
- Timer of 15, 30 and 60 minutes
- Will stop output at pre-set time
- Compatible with commonly available electrodes
Supplied with the following accessories:
- 1 x Carry Case
- 2 x TENS Leads
- 1 x Operating Manual
- 1 x 9V Battery
- 1 x Packet of AllCare Self Adhesive Electrodes (4 per pack)