Oppo Knee Support
- Adjustable straps offer stability and prevent slipping.
- Open patella design relieves pressure on the kneecap.
- Provides compression for weak or overstressed knees.
- Contour design for custom fit.
How to Wear
- Position the opening over kneecap.
- Wrap and secure the shorter strap behind knee joint, between upper and lower straps.
- Wrap and secure the upper and lower straps to front of support.
- Mild strain/ sprain
- Weak knee
Measure around the knee joint.
|FIBER CONTENTS||70% Neoprene, 15% Stretch Nylon, 15% CoolMax®(Polyester)|
The knee joint includes the tibiofemoral, patellofemoral and superior tibiofibular joints. There are two menisci which are semilunar-shaped discs of fibrocartilage between the femoral condyles and tibial plateaus. Their main functions are shock absorption and stability enhancement. There are many ligaments to provide stability and prevent excessive motion. The anterior cruciate ligament (ACL), posterior cruciate ligament (PCL), medial collateral ligament (MCL), and lateral collateral ligament (LCL) are the key ligaments for stabilization of the knee joint.