Easy to use insoles, designed by the makers of Formthotics.
Express Orthotics were invented and designed in New Zealand by Foot Science International®, the manufacturers of Formthotics™. Express Orthotics support injured limbs or joints, or those that don't function correctly.
- Ready-fit medical orthotics for the treatment of lower limb injuries
- Easy to use and adjust, with forefoot and rearfoot wedges
- Arch profile provides support, improves alignment of the lower limbs and increases stability and balance
- Cushioned heel cup reduces the shock of heel strike, decreases the velocity of rear foot pronation and decreases shoe wear on the outside heel
- Forefoot cushioning under the first metatarsal head reduces shock during propulsion allowing plantar flexion of the first ray
- Available in full length or 3/4 length - ideal for narrow or pointed toe shoes for both men and women
Express Blue are designed to improve fit and comfort for the foot in any shoe. Made from moderate EVA foam to provide a comfortable option for the first time orthotics user.
Sizing Chart in the images