Develop hand strength and dexterity with the AllCare Hand Therapy Egg Shaped Exerciser.
AllCare Therapy Massage Egg Exercise Balls are widely used in rehabilitation and sports/ exercise environments alike. Use the egg shaped exerciser as part of a progressive resistance training programme following accident or injury to help build up strength and dexterity in the hands and fingers.
The exercise eggs are ideal for developing wrist movement and flexibility post-surgery increasing muscle tone and strength in the targeted areas.
In addition, used in a fitness environment the AllCare therapy egg exerciser can help train the forearms, hands and fingers to increase general strength and dexterity hence improving grip and functionality.
Why Choose the AllCare Hand Therapy Egg Shaped Exerciser?
Manufactured from a high quality silicone these hand therapy balls are portable, easy to clean and come in a sealable blister pack for easy and practical storage.
Ideal for home, gym or clinic use the therapy balls can not only be used as a stress relief tool but are also invaluable in the treatment of carpal tunnel syndrome, tendonitis, osteoarthritis and RSI to help relieve pain and discomfort.
- Stroke recovery
- Repetitive Stress Injuries
- Stress reduction
- The AllCare Hand Therapy Egg Shaped Exercisers are designed to develop strength and dexterity in the hands and fingers both post injury or simply as part of your exercise regime.
- AllCare Hand Exercise Balls/Eggs are made from TPR and presented in a sealable blister pack for easy storage.
- Suitable for progressive resistance training exercises to work on either individual fingers or your basic grip.
- These hand therapy egg/balls are proven effective in the treatment of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Tendonitis and Repetitive Strain Injuries.
- Squeeze egg exerciser for wrist and grip training.
- Pack Contents: 1 x 7.5cm Egg
- Strengths: Light, Medium, Firm
- Material: Thermo Plastic Rubber (TPR)
- Presented In: Blister Pack
- Made in China