AllCare Exercise Tubing (1.5m Bulk Dispenser Box) is used in the rehabilitation and strengthening of joints in the musculature system.
Ideal for busy clinics, practices or hospitals for easy distribution to patients.
AllCare Exercise Tubing can be used with ROM exercises to provide resistance and a resultant increase in strength.
Use of AllCare Exercise Tubing can be throughout the rehabilitation process as it comes in varying grades of resistance, ranging from easy to super heavy. The resistance is marked by colour of the band, light colours = light resistance, and dark colours = heavy resistance.
A typical exercise program will include:
A typical session will involve 3 - 5 sets of 15 repetitions. Sessions should only progress at the tolerance of the patient. If swelling or pain increases, step down the reps/sets/resistance.
- 1.5m Length Individually Packed in a Dispenser Box
- Steady 30% increase from colour to colour
- To use, simply cut a length from the roll and tie a knot to form a loop. The knot can be undone easily to change the length or size of the loop. AllCare Exercise Tubing may also be used as a single length
- Available in 6 colour coded resistances, providing a wide range of treatments
- 99.9% latex allergen free
- Made under the international quality standard ISO 9002
- Supplied in colour coded boxes, with perforated dispensing slot for easy access and storage
Yellow - Light, 20 x 1.5m Individually Packed
Red - Medium, 20 x 1.5m Individually Packed
Green - Heavy, 15 x 1.5m Individually Packed
Blue - X Heavy, 10 x 1.5m Individually Packed
Black - X Extra Heavy, 10 x 1.5m Individually Packed