Strengthen your pelvic floor with the 66fit Soft Pilates Ball Set.
The 66fit Set of 2 Pilates Balls is the ideal tool for strength and rehabilitation exercise programmes.
Our soft resistance balls allow you to strengthen and target those muscle areas which are often hard to reach.
Use our balls to improve core strength and to develop strength and stability in both upper and lower body areas such as pelvic floor, inner thighs, groin and neck.
66fit Pilates Balls may be used as part of your regular Pilates or yoga regime to intensify your workout, improve endurance and concentration all while promoting relaxation. In addition these soft balls may be used as part of any general fitness routine.
Why Choose the 66fit Soft Pilates Balls?
Manufactured to a high standard this set of two 66fit Pilates Balls is versatile and easy-to-use, designed with portability, practicality and easy storage in mind.
The set comprises two inflatable PVC balls, one 20cm diameter (blue) and one 25cm (turquoise). Simply inflate the balls to the desired size using the straw and stopper provided.
Soft and lightweight our pilates balls are comfortable to use, highly portable and easy to clean making them the ideal choice for use both at home, at the gym or in a class environment.
66fit soft exercise balls feature an anti-slip surface for excellent grip during use.
- The 66fit Soft Pilates Balls are designed to develop strength and target specific muscle groups in hard to reach areas.
- Set of two. Ideal for your Pilates workout whilst promoting relaxation and coordination.
- Perfect tool for those pelvic floor exercises.
- Easy to inflate. Straw and stopper supplied.
- Anti-slip surface for excellent grip. Highly portable and easy to store. Wipe clean.
Colour: 1 x blue 1 x turquoise
Contents: 1 x 20cm ball (blue) with straw & stopper, 1 x 25cm ball (turquoise) with straw and stopper
Presented In: Colour Box
Packed Weight: 350gms
Made In: Taiwan