The AllCare Balance Board moves in any plane and is an effective tool for balance training, rehabilitation and exercise.
Using the AllCare Beginner to Intermediate Balance Board post injury will allow you to regain and retrain your sense of balance (proprioception) and coordination to help prevent further injury and accelerate your recovery.
The AllCare 42cm board has a larger flatter base shape making it extremely easy to use, the ideal choice for beginners and intermediate users to progress through the early to middle stages of rehabilitation.
Great for strengthening ankle, and thigh muscles.
- The AllCare 42cm adjustable plastic Balance Board is designed to help regain your sense of balance and coordination to ensure a speedy recovery following accident or injury.
- Use the AllCare Wobble Board for rehabilitation purposes to regain proprioception and coordination to help prevent further injury.
- Lightweight and easily portable, this 42cm plastic board has a textured non slip surface and is easy to clean.
- Suitable for use at home, in physiotherapy clinics and rehabilitation environments.
- The 2 in 1 balance board offers you two levels of difficulty
- Height Adjustable: 5cm to 8cm
Height Adjustable: 5cm - 8cm
Packaging: Colour Box
Max User Weight: 120kg/19st