Cohesive Compression Bandages
Thanks to its cohesiveness, this cohesive bandage allows it to adhere to itself and not to the skin. Moreover, thanks to the bandage’s longitudinal elasticity, it adapts perfectly to any part of the body, including joints and conical parts. Finally, the elastomer it contains gives it a compressive character.
For all these reasons, it is an ideal bandage for any type of compressive bandage. Some of its most common uses are for the prevention of muscle ruptures, sprains and joint sprains, being a very versatile bandage also used in support and fixation bandages. The most common sector of this bandage is sports and physiotherapy, allowing bandages to be made quickly and in any situation, as it does not need scissors to be cut.
- Non weave/ Elastomer
- Natural latex rubber
- Beige, blue, red and black
- Extensibility 125%.
- Weight: 90 g/ m2.
- Cohesive product.
- Adhere to itself, not to skin or clothes.
- Simple and quick application.
- Great adaptability.
- Medium compression.
- High elasticity.
- Class I medical device according to Annex VIII of the Medical Devices Regulation 2017/745.
- CE and MD marking
- Manufactured under the EN UNE ISO 13485:2016 quality standard.