Hemmka Health Double Hand & Foot Pedal Exerciser
The Hemmka Health Double Pedal Exerciser with Digital Display has adjustable variable resistance. Specifically designed for low impact rehabilitation and exercise. It is ideal for non-weight bearing exercise. Used in a standard seated position in a chair the pedal exerciser has a built in computer that displays exercise time duration, cycles and revolutions per minute along with calories consumed.
The Pedal Exerciser is like a mini bike or mini exercise bike for rehab and is particularly helpful in elderly patients or people with limited mobility that need a low impact easy form of exercise.
This double version allows you to use both your arms and legs at the same time or individually.
Resistance on the pedals can be easily adjusted to increase or decrease the effort required allowing you to increase/decrease the amount of effort required.
The unit folds easily for storage and the pedals come complete with toe straps.
- Portable lower and upper dual body exerciser
- wide leg spread and rubber non-marking feet keep the exerciser stable when the patient has little muscle control
- Use wrap around adjustable straps to secure feet or arms
- Ideal for strengthening arms and or legs
- For low impact rehabilitation and exercise
- Computer display shows exercise time duration, calories consumed, cycles and revolutions per minute
- Adjustable pedal resistance helps improve overall fitness & rebuild strength