- Both flexible and firm stays included, which help provide added back support to your desired level (use according to physicians recommendations)
- Helps to support and reduce early thoracic kyphosis and as a pre or post-operative rehabilitation aid
- Helps with rounded and/or slumped shoulders and to improve posture
- Breathable material with adjustable straps and comfort arm pads for enhanced wearability. This slimline nature of the support means it can be worn under everyday clothes
- A Class 1 Medical Device.
The Neo G Dorsolumbar Support/Brace has been designed to support and reduce an early thoracic kyphosis by encouraging correct alignment of the dorsal and lumbar spine. The firm yet flexible stays along with the anatomical design help provide added support to muscles, ligaments and tendons and comfortably assists with everyday posture. It can also help ease muscular aches and spasm by supporting the soft tissues and evenly distributing forces over the lumbar area. The support is breathable, adjustable for a custom fit as well as being slimline, so can be worn under everyday clothes.
To size, loosely measure measure widest part of waist circumference:
|60 - 70 cm||70 -85 cm||85 - 100 cm||100 - 115 cm||115 - 130 cm|
|23.6 - 27.6 In||27.6 - 33.5 In||33.5 - 39.4 In||39.4 - 45.3 In||45.3 - 51.2 In|
A / STANDARD BACK LENGTH: UP TO 21.3 IN / UP TO 54 CM
Standard: Polyamide, Elastane, Cotton, Polyester, Polyurethane, Polypropylene, Aloe Vera Stays: Carbon Steel
Long: Polyamide, Elastane, Cotton, Polyester, Polyurethane, Polypropylene, Aloe Vera Stays: Steel
WASH AND CARE:
Remove stays before washing. Hand Wash Cold Only and Dry Flat. Do not use Fabric Softener, Do Not Tumble Dry, Do Not Bleach, Do Not Iron. Store in a cool, dry place.
The indications outlined may not be suitable for your condition, before use always seek medical advice from your physician. Always take advice on duration of usage / Ensure product is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted. Avoid wearing for prolonged periods (e.g. whilst sleeping) / Only use on clean, intact skin. Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the specified materials / Do not use if liniments, ointments, gels, creams or any other substances have been applied to affected area / The product should be applied as illustrated / If a rash develops, pain is prolonged or conditions worsen, discontinue use and consult a physician.