Oppo Wrist Support
- Free movement of fingers.
- Relieves and helps prevent wrist pain.
- Flexible palmar and dorsal stays help maintain wrist in a neutral position.
How to Wear
- Insert the thumb through the thumb locking area and be sure the flexible spiral stays are positioned on the back of the hand.
- Wrap and secure the elastic strap around the wrist.
- Pull the elastic reinforcement straps and secure for extra compression.
- Wrist sprain
- Wrist strain
Measure circumference of your wrist.
|FIBER CONTENTS||70% Nylon, 20% Spandex, 10% Rubber|
The wrist joint is a complex structure, consisting of eight carpal bones and the distal part of the ulnar and radial bones. These are the radiocarpal and midcarpal joints. The ulnar bone doesn't directly articulate with the carpal bones. The triangular fibrocartilaginous complex (TFCC) is located between the ulna and carpals. With the disc, the radius bears 60% of loading; without the disc, the radius transmits 95% of the loading.