The cold compression therapy system is an easy-to-use device that circulates ice-cold water with compression to provide cold therapy in the treatment of injuries.
1) Cold compression therapy
2) Automatic decompression system
3) Thermal insulation-enhanced technology
Makes it ideal for post-operative recovery, trauma, swelling and rehabilitation;
Requires no special operation skills which makes it perfect for home use;
Deflates excessive air pressure automatically during use, making it much safer;
Reduces cooling loss and prevents heat entering, staying colder longer;
If you use the optional pump it eliminates the need to manually raise and lower the cooler, which is more convenient;
Meets treatment and individual differences to achieve the best care;
Attachments are available for the head, neck, shoulder, back, elbow, wrist, knee, leg and ankle.
Cold Therapy System Description
1. The main components are composed of an ice bucket, a specific body part ice bag wrap, an optional electronic circulation system, and an isolation pad for a cold compress, which meet the treatment needs of different affected parts.
2. The principle of circulating pressure cold treatment is adopted. The affected part is pressurized while cold compressed (the pressure regulation range is 45-140 ㎜ Hg, and the automatic circulation time regulation range is 20-90 seconds), effectively improving the effect of cooling and detumescence.
3. The ice bag is completely designed according to the principle of human anatomy, closely fitting with the affected part, ensuring the best treatment effect, and safe and comfortable, without irritation to the affected body part.
4. The use does not affect the action of the patient, and it is convenient to use and easy for the nursing staff to operate. The cold compress device is greatly superior to other cold compress methods.
The ice bucket, the pump and the individual wraps can all be purchased separately.
So, if you have the ankle system and want to use the knee system you only need to buy the knee wrap on its own as each component is compatible.
The pump circulates the cold water through the wrap automatically but you can also use the system without the pump by simply lifting up and down the bucket yourself manually.
WARNING: This device can be cold enough to cause serious injury. Make sure to read and understand all warnings and instructions for use before using this device.