PPE Face Masks Ireland
All orders from Physiosupplies are tracked via 24-hour courier. We will send your parcel by DPD so you will know exactly where your order is.
How can I make my facemask fit better?
To make medical masks more form-fitting, knot the ear loops where they attach to the mask. Then fold and tuck the unneeded material under the edges.
Does wearing a facemask increase my CO2 levels?
No, wearing a medical mask doesn't increase the level of carbon dioxide in the air you breathe.
How do I get the most out of a disposable PPE mask?
The effectiveness of cloth and medical masks can be improved by ensuring that the masks are well fitted to the contours of your face to prevent leakage of air around the masks' edges. Masks should be snug over the nose, mouth and chin, with no gaps. You should feel warm air coming through the front of the mask when you breathe out. You shouldn't feel air coming out under the edges of the mask. Choose masks that have bendable nose strips, as these help prevent air from leaking out of the top of the mask. Proper use, storage and cleaning of masks also affects how well they protect you.
Follow these steps for putting on and taking off your mask:
• Wash or sanitize your hands before and after putting on your mask.
• Place your mask over your mouth and nose and chin.
• Tie it behind your head or use ear loops. Make sure it's snug against your face.
• Don't touch your mask while wearing it.
• If you accidentally touch your mask, wash or sanitize your hands.
• If your mask becomes wet or dirty, switch to a clean one. Put the used mask in a sealable bag until you can get rid of it or wash it.
• Remove the mask by untying it or lifting off the ear loops without touching the front of the mask or your face. Fold the outside corners together.
• Wash your hands immediately after removing your mask.
• Throw away disposable masks after wearing them once.
When should I not wear a mask?
Don't put masks on anyone who has trouble breathing or is unconscious or otherwise unable to remove the mask without help. Don't put masks on children under age 2 and don't use face masks as a substitute for physical distancing.