Medical Compression Stockings for during Pregnancy
Pressure Grade: CCL Ⅰ. 15-21mmHg
Sold as a pair.
Please note this is an Open Toe design
70% Nylon 30% Spandex double covered yarn
Please review the product image for how to measure sizing in cm.
- Varicose veins with mild oedema.
- Severe varicose veins during pregnancy.
- Post superficial and deep venous thrombosis.
- Post sclerotherapy and venous surgery.
- Chronic venous insufficiency (CVI).
- After treatment of light ulcers.
- Post-thrombotic syndrome (PTS).
- Post-traumatic oedema.
- Soft design gives excellent support and protection to growing tummy
Compression socks and stockings are designed to help individuals who experience more serious leg discomfort such as moderate swelling and leg pain while also aiding in the treatment of medium- severity varicose veins.
The 20-30 mmHg compression socks and stockings are also useful for post-surgical vein stripping or sclerotherapy patients, per a doctor's recommendation. Firm compression can also help reduce the risk of Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) for higher-risk patients, prevent recurrence of venous ulcerations, and provide treatment for mild lymphedema.
Can also be useful while traveling or after surgery.