AllCare EVA Foam Rollers are an excellent way to develop balance, coordination, body awareness, flexibility and dynamic strength. This multi-functional form of training make them suitable for all ages. Various exercises can be performed by standing, sitting and lying.
A Medium Density Foam Roller is designed to target painful trigger point areas to help sooth muscular pain and discomfort, eliminate uncomfortable knots and relieve tension.
Ideal for a wide variety of stretching and massage techniques our EVA foam roller can help improve stability, balance and flexibility, increase blood circulation and boost core strength when used both pre and post workout.
Our rollers are also widely used in the increasingly popular technique of Self Myofascial Release (SMR) also known as foam rolling, trigger point therapy or self-massage.
Crafted from super high density EVA foam our foam rollers are hardwearing and robust making them ideal for both home and commercial use.
The soft textured surface means that they are extremely comfortable to use. Furthermore, the EVA foam itself resists moisture and bacteria making 66fit foam rollers a hygienic and practical choice.
- Made of high density eva foam
- Provides firm support for all body types
- Excellent for balance and motor skill development
- Also used for self massage, de-activating trigger points
- Use for soft tissue work, stretching, massage, stability exercises, core strengthening, injury prevention
- Use in physiotherapy and rehabilitation programs, pilates or yoga
- Strong enough to be used by large adults
- Can be used alone or with other exercise equipment such as exercise bands, tubing, weight and balls
- Will not lose shape
Colour: Blue, Black, Pink
Made in China
Sizes: 30cm x 15cm, 45cm x 15cm, 90cm x 15cm