TensCare have many years experience in providing a modern, safe drug-free solution for labour pain and Perfect Mama Tens is our latest TENS maternity unit in our maternity range.
Our TENS maternity unit uses the latest technology and is, above all, portable and easy to use. Perfect mamaTENS will help you eliminate the anxiety that comes with labour as it is fully safe for both, the mother and the baby.
There is a lot of scientific and medical evidence behind effectivity of TENS in alleviating childbirth pain. Keeping that in mind, we have designed our TENS maternity unit Perfect mamaTENS to not only tick all the boxes but go an extra mile. It is effective not just during the birth but also helps with back pains during pregnancy and can help with a quicker postpartum recovery.
Our drug-free childbirth pain relief TENS unit is approved by the NHS, as well as its use being proven scientifically. Additionally, as a safety feature, it has an open circuit system integrated, which means if the electrode does not have full contact, the power will be cut off automatically.
Please note: If purchasing breast electrodes to use with the Perfect MamaTENS, you will also need to purchase the connecting leads.
• Simple and easy-to-use controls, allowing the mother to remain in control of her own pain relief
• Large electrode pads for maximum nerve coverage
• Boost button for additional pain relief during contractions
• 3 preset programs specifically designed to help counter labour pain at every stage
• Drug-free and safe to use for both the mother and the baby
• 60 steps of intensity for gentle increases in stimulation
• Assists with smoother postpartum recovery and accompanying pains
• Backlit screen
1 x Perfect mamaTENS
1 x Set of AA batteries
1 x Neck cord
1 x Detachable belt clip
1 x Pack electrode pads
1 x Storage pouch
1 x Instruction manual
• Do NOT use if you have a pacemaker (or if you have a heart rhythm problem) or with any electronic medical devices. Using this unit with electronic medical devices may cause erroneous operation of the device. Stimulation in the direct vicinity of an implanted device may affect some models.
• Do NOT use during the first three months of pregnancy. It is not known whether TENS may affect foetal development.
• Do NOT use on the abdomen in the later stages of pregnancy. Stop using immediately if you experience unexpected contractions.