PDI Super Sani-Cloth® Wipes - 100 Canister
The #1 disinfecting wipe in healthcare. PDI Super Sani-Cloth® germicidal wipes are for effective disinfection of non-porous hard surfaces and non-invasive medical devices. Effective against viruses, bacteria, pathogens, fungi, and TB.
The first choice for fast disinfection in healthcare environments
Super Sani-Cloth® germicidal disposable wipes by PDI are designed to keep fast-paced healthcare environments running smoothly. Don’t be held back by tedious cleaning procedures or inadequate products for the job. Industry pioneers make PDI germicidal wipes to be everything professionals need to maintain infection control.
PDI germicidal wipes are pre-moistened with a bactericidal, tuberculocidal, virucidal, and fungicidal solution for one-step cleaning and disinfecting. In busy healthcare, medical, and nursing environments where hygiene can’t be overlooked despite tight schedules, PDIs infection control disposables help everyone do their best to keep cross-contamination to an absolute minimum.
Pre-dosed wipes are designed to remove all unnecessary steps like pre-mixing solutions, waiting for activation, soaking cloths, and drying surfaces. The formula on each wipe is measured to ensure no overuse or underuse, and there’s no chance of errors in mixing. Keep business operations running smoothly with PDI Super Sani-Cloth® Wipes.
Why choose PDI Super Sani-Cloth® Wipes?
- Contact time of just 60 seconds is required for complete disinfection.
- PDI Sani-Cloth germicidal wipes are a class IIa medical device.
- Wipes are free of allergenic and potentially carcinogenic PHMB.
- Excellent, even surface coverage, with a consistent liquid release when wiping.
- Single-use wipes reduce the risk of infection caused by reusable cloths & liquids.
- Wipes are pre-dosed and ready to use. Controlled dosage ensures disinfection in every wipe.
- Lint-free to ensure no fibres adhere to surfaces or equipment when used. Wipes are also highly pliable.
- CE marked, meeting stringent quality and safety standards for public consumption.
- The wipes are effective against Coronavirus and Norovirus, as verified by the EPA’s List N of products for use against SARS-CoV-2 and viruses that cause Covid-19.
- The product is made with smear-free formulation. Repeated use does not result in residual buildup, and the alcohol-quat solution is generally non-corrosive to metals.
- The combination of quaternary ammonium and isopropyl alcohol (IPA) makes the wipes fungicidal and bactericidal. They are also virucidal against some enveloped and non-enveloped viruses and effective against TB. Thanks to this combination, the wipes have faster kill times than quat-based wipes and broader effectiveness than alcohol-based solutions.
- PDI wipes’ purple top tub design features a deep well lid to store each dispensed wipe. The wide opening makes initial threading or reloading easy. Snap & Close lid design eliminates possible drying out. Icon designs on the label make cautions and instructions easy to understand.
Premium Infection Control with PDI
PDI Sani-Cloth Active Wipes activated with quaternary ammonium and alcohol-free for patients with respiration difficulties.
How to use Super Sani-Cloth® Wipes:
Use an S-shaped motion to clean the contaminated surface. More wipes may be needed for heavily soiled surfaces.
Disinfect the surface from top to bottom to avoid cross-contamination. Ensure to dispose of the wipe after use and use a new wipe for each new surface.
Allow the surface to air dry after it has remained wet for the required contact time (these can be found on the product packaging or in the table below)
Dispose of all used wipes after a single use following waste disposal guidelines.
DO NOT FLUSH. DO NOT MACERATE.
Watch this video to find out more about using Super Sani-Cloth® wipes.
Super Sani-Cloth® efficacy
||EN 16615||Pseudomonas aeruginosa||60sec||60sec|
|EN 16615||Staphylococcus aureus||60sec||60sec|
|EN 16615||Enterococcus hirae||60sec||60sec|
|EN 13727||Pseudomonas aeruginosa||30sec|
|EN 13727||Staphylococcus aureus||30sec|
|EN 13727||Enterococcus hirae||30sec|
||EN 16615||Candida albicans||60sec||60sec|
|EN 13624||Candida albicans||30sec|
|EN 13624||Candida auris||30sec|
||EN 14476||Vaccinia Virus||30sec||60sec|
|EN 14476||Corona,HIV, Hep B & C, SARS, Flu||30sec||60sec|
||EN 14348||Mycobacterium terrae||60sec|
Where can PDI Super Sani-Cloth® germicidal disposable wipes be used?
We recommend using Super Sani-Cloth® germicidal disposable wipes on non-porous surfaces, touchpoints, equipment, and non-invasive medical tools and devices. Some examples are:
- Bed frames
- Instrument trays
- Toilet seats and flushes
- Trolleys, counters, and carts
- Door handles and window latches
- Chairs, tables, cabinets, wardrobes
- Gurneys, stretchers, and exam tables
- Diagnostic, monitoring, and support equipment