Hemmka Health Mini Exercise Bike Pedal Exerciser
The Hemmka Health Mini Exercise Bike Pedal Exerciser with Digital Display has adjustable variable resistance. Specifically designed for low impact rehabilitation and exercise. It is ideal for non-weight bearing exercise. Used in a standard seated position in a chair the pedal exerciser has a built in computer that displays exercise time duration, cycles and revolutions per minute along with calories consumed.
The Pedal Exerciser is like a mini bike or mini exercise bike for rehab and is particularly helpful in elderly patients or people with limited mobility that need a low impact easy form of exercise.
By simply placing the pedal exerciser on a table and use at shoulder height, you can place your hands onto the pedals and use as an arm and shoulder exerciser.
Resistance on the pedals can be easily adjusted to increase or decrease the effort required allowing you to increase/decrease the amount of effort required.
- Portable lower and upper body exerciser
- Use wrap around adjustable straps to secure feet or arms
- Ideal for strengthening arms and or legs
- For low impact rehabilitation and exercise
- Computer display shows exercise time duration, calories consumed, cycles and revolutions per minute
- Adjustable pedal resistance helps improve overall fitness & rebuild strength
- QUIET & COMPACT: Ultra-quiet operation does not disturb you working while exercising, make it ideal for fitness in the home, office or therapeutic use. To protect flooring, place a rug under the exercise cycle bike