Rugby Lifting Tape
This is a top quality elastic adhesive bandage that can be torn simply and easily by hand allowing for an ultra quick application.
Perfect for rugby players legs during line outs.
This hand tearable EAB was developed in Ireland and tested by local Pitch side Physios and Physical Therapists before it was produced.
Sold by the roll or in Bulk Quantities of 10 at a discount.
What is it used for?
This hand tearable EAB provides moderate support and protection, fast. Stretchy, sticky and durable, it is the most versatile and popular tape around.
Also good for holding lifting blocks in place.
Advantages, features & benefits
- The tearable nature of the bandage allows for an ultra-quick application
- An EAB that tears simply and easily by hand
- For relief and support of multiple injuries
- Individually wrapped rolls.
- The distinctive textured-linear pattern in cotton
- 4.5 metre stretched length
- Available in 5cm and 7.5cm widths
- Microporous glue coated
- Sold by the roll or in Bulk 10 rolls
- Colour: White
- Individually wrapped to maintain dryness and effective taping even after being left in the bottom of a damp pitch bag for months
If you're a professional sports physiotherapist, this is the tape you need!