Latex free elastic adhesive bandage that can be torn simply and easily by hand allowing for an ultra quick application.
The same as our best selling White Tearable EAB this is in a black colour.
The elastic adhesive bandage (EAB) is a lightweight strapping bandage that can be used for ankle taping, knee taping, hand taping and wrist taping. It is frequently used by sports physios in the prevention and treatment of sprained ankles.
Sold by the roll or in Bulk Quantities of 10 at a discount.
What is it used for?
It functions as an adhesive bandage and therefore has a wide range of medical uses. In sports injury treatment, it is usually used to wrap soft tissue injuries to provide compression and support. This helps to limit swelling and protects the affected area.
Advantages, features & benefits
- The tearable nature of the bandage allows for an ultra-quick application
- The latex-free adhesive coating makes it perfect for sensitive skin
- An EAB that tears simply and easily by hand
- For relief and support of multiple injuries
- The distinctive textured-linear pattern in cotton
- 4.5 metre stretched length
- Available in 5cm and 7.5cm widths
- Sold by the roll
- Colour: Black
If you're a professional sports physiotherapist, this is the tape you need!
Click Here for the same Tearable EAB in White colour