This is a top quality elastic adhesive bandage that can be torn simply and easily by hand allowing for an ultra quick application.
This tearable EAB is sturdier and has a stronger adhesive with excellent conformability. Easy-to-tear elastic adhesive that is ideal for securing lateral knee braces, cold packs, or using as a compression wrap.
This hand tearable EAB was developed in Ireland and tested by local Pitch side Physios and Physical Therapists before it was produced.
The elastic adhesive bandage (EAB) is a lightweight strapping bandage that can be used for ankle taping, knee taping, hand taping and wrist taping. It is frequently used by sports physios in the prevention and treatment of sprained ankles.
Sold by the roll or in Bulk Quantities of 10 at a discount.
What is it used for?
It functions as an adhesive bandage and therefore has a wide range of medical uses. In sports injury treatment, it is usually used to wrap soft tissue injuries to provide compression and support. This helps to limit swelling and protects the affected area.
Advantages, features & benefits
- The tearable nature of the bandage allows for an ultra-quick application
- An EAB that tears simply and easily by hand
- For relief and support of multiple injuries
- The distinctive textured-linear pattern in cotton
- 4.5 metre stretched length
- Available in 5cm and 7.5cm widths
- Microporous glue coated
- Sold by the roll or in Bulk 10 rolls
- Colour: White
- Individually wrapped to maintain dryness and effective taping even after being left in the bottom of a damp pitch bag for months
If you're a professional sports physiotherapist, this is the tape you need!