– Strong and Reliable: Surgical stainless steel that you can rely on
– Easy to Place: Silicone-coated and with a high tensile strength
– Multi-Needle Packaging: 10 needles per blister mean less packaging waste
– Ultimate Control: Each blister of 10 needles comes with an easy-glide guide tube
– Choice of Sizes: Pick from six lengths and seven widths
– Pack Size: Each box contains 1,000 needles
The DB106 Dongbang sterile acupuncture needles are made from surgical stainless steel and are sterilised with EO gas, offering up to five years sterilisation from date of manufacture.
Each box contains 1000 needles packed into 100 easy to open blister. In each blister there are 10 needles and one guide tube. This offers a fantastic value needle for practitioners who use many needles per treatment.
The needles have a Korean style spring handle (Without a loop) and are extremely patient friendly with easy-glide insertion action, thanks to the advanced polishing technique, silicone tip coating and strict quality controls in the Korean factory.
The DongBang DB106 needle is a high-quality stainless steel acupuncture needle popular throughout the world. With high-tensile strength and anti-corrosion properties, this is a needle you can rely on in every session.
The DB106 needles have Korean-style handles which are made from tightly wound stainless steel wire. This means that you can use them for electro-acupuncture as well as moxibustion treatments. Korean-style handles do not have loops.
These needles are silicone-coated to enable expert placement every time. With 10 needles per blister and one guide tube per blister, you can reuse the same guide tube to reduce plastic waste, making this a more eco-friendly choice for busy practitioners.