– Strong and Reliable: Surgical stainless steel and sterilised with EOS gas
– Easy to Place: Silicone coating enables quick and easy placement with better patient comfort
– Traditional Handle: A silver-plated wire handle with a traditional top loop
– Individual Needle Packaging: One needle and a guide tube per blister
– Choice of Sizes: Pick from six lengths and five widths
– Pack Size: Each box contains 100 needles
– Compatible: These needles can be used with moxibustion & electro-acupuncture
With the growing demand for a more traditional style needle the Meridius Silver & Copper Series was born, thorough testing has been carried out by our in-house acupuncturists so we can guarantee quality and reliability with every use. The silver handle is ideal for traditional practitioners. The needle itself is made from high-quality surgical stainless steel, ideal for strong, professional needles.
Traditional Silver Handle
This traditional silver-plated handle comes with a top loop, perfect for holding
moxa securely. These needles can also be used for electro-acupuncture therapies
and come in a range of sizes, making them highly versatile.
These needles come individually wrapped, each with a guide tube. This allows you to exactly control how many blisters you open and prevents wastage. The easy-glide guide
tubes allow for more accurate placement, perfect for both trainee
acupuncturists and experienced professionals. Each needle has a fine coating of
silicone, maximising comfort for the patient during insertion.
These needles are sterilised using EO gas making them safe to keep, unopened, for three years.