– Strong and Reliable: Surgical stainless steel and sterilised with EO gas
– Chinese Copper Handle: Traditional copper handle with loop
– Individual Packaging: One needle per blister without a guide tube
– Choice of Sizes: Pick from four lengths and three widths
– Pack Size: Each box contains 100 needles ideal for professional practices
– Compatible: These needles can be used with moxibustion & electro-acupuncture
With the growing demand for a more traditional style needle the Meridius Copper & Silver Series was born, thorough testing has been carried out by our in-house acupuncturists so we can guarantee quality and reliability with every use. The copper handle is ideal for traditional practitioners. The needle itself is made from high-quality
surgical stainless steel, ideal for strong, professional needles.
Chinese copper handle
Copper handles were the dominant style before plastic technology became widely used. For many traditional practitioners, copper-handled needles are still preferred. With a
loop at the top as typical of Chinese needles, these are ideal for use with
moxibustion as well as electro-acupuncture.
Acupuncture is all about precision and these needles come in four different lengths,
allowing you to choose the exact needle you need. Individually packaged, you
can control the number of needles you need precisely, so there’s no risk of
unnecessary contamination with unwanted needles.
A silicone coating offers even greater placement control and maximises comfort
for the patient and feedback for the practitioner.
Less plastic waste
These needles come without guide tubes which means less plastic waste and the need to recycle your guide tubes.