Sterotape White Adhesive Zinc Oxide (Bi-Directional Tearability) Tears easily by hand across and down the length, Conforms easily to the skin, No scissors required, Zinc Oxide 'skin friendly' adhesive.
The rigid, adhesive tape that is used to strap up and strengthen joints to prevent sporting injuries.
Supplied and used by Physiotherapists, Medical Practices, Hospitals, Sports Medicine and Veterinary applications.
The ideal product for use for boxing, MMA, tennis, rock climbing, rugby or any other high impact sports.
Tears easily by hand along both length and width
No scissors required
Conforms well to body contours
Skin-friendly zinc oxide adhesive
Excellent value for money
5m and 10m roll lengths
How to use zinc oxide tape for Plantar Fasciitis treatment:
Taping and strapping helps to stabilize the plantar fascia, reducing the amount of movement the ligament does and giving it time to heal.
- Rest the leg on a table or flat surface, ensuring the foot is clean and dry.
- Apply tape horizontally around the metatarsal area (ball of the foot).
- Wrap a piece of tape around the heel, connecting each end to the ball of the foot.
- Wrap another piece around the back of the heel and place the ends of the strip across the sole of the foot – forming an X shape in the center of the arch.
- Repeat this 3 times to create a rigid support.
- Cover the rest of the foot in horizontal strips of tape to cover all of the skin apart from the toes.